2022 Kectil Colleagues Applications NOW OPEN!
After pausing a year during the 2021 COVID Pandemic, the Kectil Team is excited to announce that we will be accepting applications for the 2022 Kectil Program! We can’t wait to connect with you in a meaningful way! Please step up and join the Kectil Generation!
What Is KectilOn-line Program?
Web-Based Mentoring Program for Talented Youth in Developing Countries
- Multiple-week modules with deep dive challenging assignments to address hot issues facing youth globally, led by experts and key youth leaders
- Good government; peace-keeping; entrepreneurship and innovation; environment; male and female roles in society; mental health; unemployment; early pregnancies and female reproductive health; corruption in society; etc.
- Join community engagements to implement social advancements
- Meet and network with talented passionate youth around the world
- Make life-long global friends who share your commitment to advance society
- Not a political, religious or cultural organization; transcends every form of bias
- Authentic, honest, candid dialogue
- Merit-based certificates awarded at the end of the program
- Connect with other students on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) with facilitated web-based group discussion.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Youth (aged 17-27)
- Developing and least developed countries
- Demonstrated talent and passion for leadership and social advancement in any field
- Proficient in English
- Access to a laptop and/or mobile phone and internet connection
- We will post the link to the Kectil Application Application Wednesday, September 15, 2021. The deadline is November 15, 2021.