What Is KectilOn-line Program?
Web-Based Mentoring Program for Talented Youth in Developing Countries
- Multiple-week modules with deep dive challenging assignments to address hot issues facing youth globally, led by experts and key youth leaders
- Good government; peace-keeping; entrepreneurship and innovation; environment; male and female roles in society; mental health; unemployment; early pregnancies and female reproductive health; corruption in society; etc.
- Join community engagements to implement social advancements
- Meet and network with talented passionate youth around the world
- Make life-long global friends who share your commitment to advance society
- Not a political, religious or cultural organization; transcends every form of bias
- Authentic, honest, candid dialogue
- Merit-based certificates awarded at the end of the program
- Connect with other students on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) with facilitated web-based group discussion.
2023 – 2024 Application
Who Can Apply
High potential youth (aged 17-26) in least developed and developing countries who have demonstrated a talent and passion for leadership, scholarship or innovation, are proficient in English and have access to a computer and the internet.